2015 Client Tax Organizers are now available
You will receive an email when your tax organizer is ready. The email will come from NetClient@rlrcpas.com with the subject of “2015 Tax Organizer”.
Your login user name and password remains the same as when you setup your client portal in the prior year. If this is your first time using the online organizer, you will set up your login during the first use. You can save, close and return to the organizer as many times as necessary to complete it. When you have completed the organizer, please use the File Exchange to upload any attachments. When your tax organizer is complete, you must click Send to Preparer link to notify our staff. You can also print and save a PDF copy of the tax organizer for your records. Please answer all the applicable questions and use the Client Notes screen to enter additional information not provided anywhere else.
To provide our clients with efficient and affordable service, we recommend that those clients whose tax situation has changed very little, drop off or mail-in their tax information. If you have experienced a change in your income or deductions in the past year and need advice on how to handle these changes on your tax return, we encourage you to meet with a partner to discuss them.
Steps you can take to assist in the tax preparation process:
- Fill in the organizer as completely as possible.
- Bring in all of the information at one time.
- Provide your calculated cost-basis for stock sales or provide us the details to calculate for you.
- Double check contact information, names, dates of birth and social security numbers (including new dependents!). For faster turnaround time, we recommend bringing us your information before March 1st. The further we get into tax season, the longer it will take us to complete your return, as the volume of tax returns increases. If we haven’t received all of your tax information by March 19th, we will file an automatic extension of time to file on your behalf. This will prevent any late filing penalties in the case that your tax return is completed after April 15th.
- Please remember, all of your 2015 tax liability must be paid by April 15th, 2016 or you will be subject to late payment penalties. Contact our office if you need help calculating the amount due, if you expect to extend.
Our offices are located in Fort Collins and Greeley Colorado and Cheyenne Wyoming. At each of our locations you’ll find friendly, knowledgeable staff ready to assist you. Please visit us at one of our locations –
- 1235 Riverside Ave, Fort Collins CO or Call 970-692-5300
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Thursday
- 4631 W 20th St Rd, Ste 101 Greeley CO or Call 970-304-9420
Hours 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Thursday
- 1620 Central Ave, Ste 301, Cheyenne WY or Call 307-631-5598
You are also welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Us Today to learn how we can help you!
Wyoming Board of Certified Public Accountants
Colorado Board of Accountancy License Number 6459